Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
5034 Sunrise Blvd
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
I sincerely believe that in addition to the superb training I receive at Coldwell Banker, my professional background experience as a retired Executive Assistant to the Dean, at California State University, Sacramento, contributes tremendously to my success as a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
I have been a proud Licensed Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Fair Oaks, California since April, 2003. I use the word "proud" because of my honesty, integrity, work ethics, negotiating skills, and exceptional client service skills when dealing with my clients.
I am passionate about advocating for my clients and in helping them to successfully meet their real estate goals whether selling or buying real estate.
I have lived in the Sacramento area for over 35+ years.
I received a Business Degree from Consumes River College; Studied Music, Real Estate and Land Use Affairs at California State University, Sacramento.
- Sacramento Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
A FEW EXAMPLES OF SERVICES THAT I PROVIDE TO MY CLIENTS
- Establish a lifetime relationship of utmost care, integrity, honesty and loyalty
- Minimize stress
- Ensure excellent representation from the beginning process to the close of escrow
- Listen to their goals and address their concerns
- Assist with the loan process
- Plan a marketing strategy
- Provide massive marketing of their property on the Internet
- Create property flyers
- Provide a comparative market analysis
- Showcase their home to millions of weekly readers by advertising in the region's most widely read publications
- Use knowledge and experience to create a custom plan that will effectively result in a sale
- Maximize their investments
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST